We offer turn around times that range from SAME DAY service to one week
The cost of our service depends on the method of delivery and turn around times requested. Contact us for rates.
Click to learn all about Apostilles.
What is an Apostille?
An Apostille is an Authentication Certificate issued by the Secretary of State. For documents that are to be used outside of the USA, an Apostille provides authentication of public official signatures.
Signatures can be authenticated for documents issued in the State of California and signed by a Notary Public or the following public officials and their deputies:
- State Officials
- Judges of the Superior Court
- Executive Officers of the Superior Court
- Court Administrators of the Superior Court
- Executive Clerks of the Superior Court
- County Clerks or Recorders
- Officers whose authority is not limited to any particular county